Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract.
This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program Leidos is seeking to hire a Site Manager for the middle east region headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
The site manager is responsible for managing all personnel supporting the region in providing services to an Enterprise Service Desk, Information Assurance Cyber office, Base Management office, Network Systems Operations Center, Network Technical support, and Tier II/III support.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading Information Technology programs maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations and meeting all program goals and contract requirements.
The site manager will be the primary interface with local government customers across divisions.
- Provide technical leadership for onsite staff. Act as chief point of contact for team members and frontline escalation point regarding workplace issues. Responsible for reporting events, informing Leidos leadership of incidents, and advising on potential courses of action.
- Manage administrative duties for team, to include team scheduling, time-off requests, coordinating training, special initiatives, professional development, ensuring compliance with Leidos policies.
- Responsible for incident escalation on behalf of direct reports; pursue and attain issue resolution; coordinate with team leads for interdepartmental requirements.
- Ensure the timely and quality delivery of contract deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, MIS, Business, or related field, and 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience leading personnel, managing complex technical programs including budgetary responsibility, staffing responsibility, communicating and interfacing with DoD customers.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification, or higher
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- IAT II Certification within 6 months of hire.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Intermediate or expert level ITIL certification
- One of the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Previous experience as a senior network or system administrator or engineer
- Experience supporting OCONUS contracts
- Experience supporting ONE-Net, or another Naval support contract
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or a Master or Business Administration (MBA)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.