The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for a Systems/Security Analyst at Fort Eustis, Virginia. The work is based onsite. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the Army Training Information System (ATIS) Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTC) program for the United States Army. DDTC is a portable, Warrior Information Training System, which can be setup at any deployed Soldier location around the world. The training campus is a completely self-contained system with 20 laptops, Internet and satellite accessibility. The system can also provide video tele-training and it is designed for Soldiers to conduct structured self-development courses, advanced leader course phase one common core, correspondence courses, and any other program in the Army e-Learning catalog and the Army Learning Management System (ALMS).
- Analyze, Design, and Maintain the Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTCs) for the U.S. Army
- Duties include evaluation and tracking of processes and technical requirements / enhancements and recommending solutions, administration tasks, system patching, information assurance, network engineering and architecture, technically directing or supporting projects of various sizes (project lead), and supporting Tier II Help Desk
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF), especially Continuous Monitoring, analyze vulnerabilities, evaluate scans using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Security Center, remediation preparation, mitigation strategies, STIG Plan of Action and Mitigation (POA&M)
- Creates, develops, and reviews instructional documentation
- Other responsibilities may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of equipment, supporting DDTC Video Tele-Training (VTT), on-site training, team projects, and other duties as necessary
- Interaction with military, other contractors, and U.S. Government personnel
- Lifting up to 50 pounds is required for equipment movement and setup
- Travel may be required to CONUS and OCONUS locations
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• An active Secret security clearance is required prior to start.
• DoD 8570 IATII Certification (Security+ or Higher) is required prior to start.
• Experience with Powershell
• Experience with Security Tools
• Understanding of SharePoint
• Understanding of VMware technology
• Understanding of Systems and Test Engineering Processes
• Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods
• Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.