The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation within Leidos’ Intelligence Group is searching for a Business Development/Capture Analyst.
This person will be working with a team responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities with Intelligence Community customers.
- This role assists Sr Capture Managers with the development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results within this group.
- Participate in all business planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- The Business Development/Capture Analyst works directly with Sr. Capture Managers and program managers to refine our win strategy through technical solutions development, effective teaming, staffing and pricing strategies.
- This individual works with a capture team to advance opportunities through the pipeline and develop winning proposals.
- Tasks associated with this role may include teaming analysis and scope definition, competitive intelligence & assessments, development of marketing materials, capture planning, writing of white papers and request for information responses, win theme workshops and proposal development.
- The performance is focused on hands-on support and development of key capture and proposal artifacts from start to finish.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Academic excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Has or has ability and willingness to attain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy
- Flexibility to accept rotational assignments
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Security Clearance (depending on Program assignment)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.