The Leidos Civil NISC IV program is actively seeking a creative and visionary Change Management Specialist to consult on implementing change strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of change across the enterprise by assessing the impact change has on our stakeholders’ operations and culture.
- Work with cross-functional teams in complex project planning & delivery utilizing change management methods, tools and techniques (projects may include major systems or organizational transformation efforts).
- Elevate the project team and clients competency and capabilities in the discipline of change management through the delivering of Prosci trainings to various audience groups.
- Participate in and support the development and continuous enhancement to the Enterprise Change methodologies, tools, and other collateral.
- Act as change agent to develop change strategies, working collaboratively with leadership of an organizational unit over a given time period.
- Lead change strategy development for high-impact, transformational-culture change projects or programs.
- Collaborate with Executive and other leadership to define how to align OCM other strategies.
- Actively participate in thought leadership activities such as blogs, white papers, articles, presentations, and other related efforts.
What would make us excited about you?
- 5 years+ of Change Management experience is required, working with large scale, cross-functional change initiatives
- 3 to 5+ years Organizational Change Management experience with brand /marketing consulting background & demonstrated strong experience in complete change management lifecycle (highly desired)
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred)
- Prosci certification required and Prosci train the trainer certification desired. Experience using Prosci methodology, tools, principles, and application. Includes understanding and proven experience applying ADKAR.
- Experience coordinating change activities across multiple departments and change practitioners to create consistent approach and change strategy
- Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills; must have outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact at senior leadership levels.
- Ability to influence others at all levels and move toward a common goal and definition of success
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Exceptions skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, etc.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.