Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for Payroll Systems and Solutions Analyst. In this role, you will work with a team of professionals focused on special projects functions, vendor integration management, coordinating ongoing system enhancements & configuration; seeks ways to implement system efficiencies & provides ongoing support for process improvements
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage payroll system enhancements and upgrades that includes subject matter expertise, coordinating schedules, define test strategy and implementation timeline, and project manage to completion.
- Work with project teams to develop test strategy and implementation timeline, promote into Production, monitor through Warranty period to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Responsible for providing data analysis to drive process improvements, review system configurations and evaluate system functionality, making recommendations for enhanced solutions.
- Participate in the investigation of vendor related issues and communicate to vendor the associated corrective action, ensuring timely solution and escalation as required. Provide guidance to the vendor on Leidos payroll policies and procedures.
- Create and present complex ad-hoc data analyses and reports to proactively identify errors, deficiencies, areas of risk/non-compliance.
- Partner with the Payroll Operations team to implement any process improvement or corrective measures identified.
- Guide the design, maintenance, and management of the functional aspects of payroll data interfaces.
- Perform complex analysis of payroll issues that may impact a single employee or groups of employees to determine root cause and implement sustainable system solutions in Ultipro.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal teams, business partners & key stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice and training to help develop requisite skills of the payroll staff.
- Perform data mining and analysis from multiple sources using complex statistical methodologies and techniques. Also, develop and design advance predictive models for senior management review.
- Oversee updates to the Benefit and Leave plan system configuration and work with the vendor to make updates as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of relevant payroll experience, or High School Diploma with minimum 8 years of payroll experience is required.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end payroll processing cycle from time entry to general ledger file creation.
- Proficiency with data analytics to monitor work performance information is required.
- Proficiency with vendor management and payroll systems (such as UKG Ultipro) or related systems experience is required.
- Working knowledge of GUI for payroll systems such as ADP or Ultipro.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Enjoys collaborating with people in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Organized individual.
- Strict Attention to detail.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both functional & technical personnel.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness; ability to identify, analyze & assess problems for resolution.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Human Resources or other related field
- FPC or CPP certification.
- Experience with Deltek T&E for time recording & Costpoint ledger system a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.