Leidos is looking for a Project Team Manager dedicated to supporting the overall day-to-day operations of a client project. The candidate will report to the Business Team Lead assisting in all aspects of managing the business, from analyzing business results, developing strategic plans, staffing personnel and driving sales and marketing initiatives to sustain and grow the business. The candidate will assist the Business Team Lead in creating and managing the daily business operations of project entities in support of programmatic requirements as well as engage externally with stakeholders and partners. The candidate would also serve as a backup for other projects requirements such as daily communication and partner management.
- Managing daily email traffic and developing responses
- Business analysis and reporting of existing business to leaders
- Development and implementation of business strategies
- Financial analysis and reporting for related businesses
- Drafting and coordinating updates to stakeholders
- Coordinating and communicating with other internal program groups
- Developing and maintain the schedule for the project
- Ability to inform and brief senior level stakeholders
- Periodic Travel as required
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA+4 and Masters +2 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational/project management
- Computer proficiency and ability to utilize a wide array of Microsoft office applications
- Comfortable developing and participating in training sessions
- Proven experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adjust and react to changing priorities
- Works to influence a team
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.