Leidos is looking for a Senior Project Lead to manage the overall strategic and tactical planning of a project. The position will coordinate with a client Division Manager to manage all aspects of the business from developing strategic plans to analyzing business results, staffing personnel and driving sales and marketing initiatives to sustain and grow the business. The Project Lead will create and manage the daily business operations in support of programmatic requirements.
- Develop and implement business and marking strategies
- Manage project schedules collaborating across multi-disciplined teams
- Performs business analysis and reporting of existing businesses
- Conduct and analyze market/industry research in support of commercial strategies
- Briefs management on project status and obtains approvals as required
- Coordinate and communicates with other internal program groups
- Works with team to manage monthly review of financials to determine necessary tactical and strategic business adjustments
- Manage the daily operations in support of programmatic requirements
- Supports project with training and developing people based on staffing needs
- Draft and coordinate client correspondence
- Periodic Travel as required
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.