The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking Requirements Engineering Support candidates for the engineering team to support a number of tasks to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
- Candidate will be responsible for performing analysis of MHS GENESIS requirements, including
- Needs assessment across the Military Health System Enterprise
- Transition of stakeholder requirements into system-level specifications
- Functional analysis and allocation of requirements to the system design, architecture
- Development of interface requirements for new capabilities
- Maintenance of the requirements and traceability baseline in the customer requirements management toolset
- Collaboration with project engineering, clinical, training, and testing representatives to ensure sufficient verification and validation.
- The candidate will support the DHMSM requirements manager in technical management duties in support of the systems engineering and integration organization. Additional activities will include requirements analysis process refinement and maintenance, development, review, and submission of customer deliverables, and communication with internal and external program stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s and 4-8 years of relevant experience
- US Citizenship required, ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills to interpret technical documents for clarification with other engineering team members
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with interface engineers developing Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Experience in requirements traceability and verification for complex IT systems
- Experience with standard incident management systems such as Remedy
- Experience with Agile management and lifecycle management tools such as JIRA, VersionOne, JAZZ
- Ability to communicate effectively with key technical and management stakeholders
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day to day tasks.
- Experience in large-scale COTS integration
- Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management and Systems Engineering methodologies
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.