The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking Technical Project Manager candidates for the engineering team to support a number of tasks to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
- Provide leadership and oversight to design, development, integration and sustainment efforts for systems and associated interfaces in pre- and post-deployment phases.
- Oversight of technical activities to stabilize system operation and ensure suitable system performance may also be required.
- General activities may also include providing oversight and management of, and management of resources for:
- Analysis and study of complex system requirements
- Design of software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses
- Software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques
- Estimation of software development costs and schedule
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- Software configuration management
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain an ADP IT-II Public Trust Clearance based on the minimum of a Tier 3 investigation. Federal Government requirement.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including resource, schedule, and problem management
- Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to manage the following:
- EHR system interface configuration/implementation and operation
- Troubleshooting of deployed IT systems, including databases
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Software development methodologies, including testing
- Software coding techniques
- Cybersecurity implementations
- PMI PMP certification
- Experience with large-scale enterprise system of systems integration and deployment
- Experience with Cerner EHR implementations
- Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management and Systems Engineering methodologies
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.