The Network Management Specialist will support tasks on the contract related to the UCSA Core Infrastructure. This includes management of multiple network enclaves that work together to provide one seamless environment that will allow users easy access to the services provided by the UCSA. The management of core infrastructure includes a large collection of network, systems and storage infrastructure as well as a core set of supporting services like Active Directory, Identity and Access Management, Yellowdog Updater Modified, Salt, Domain Name Service, ACAS, Citrix, Windows Server Update Services, Host Base Security System, and others as required.
- Provides assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation and the maintenance of upgrading existing networks.
- Analyzes, designs, specifies, documents and implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a software engineering environment.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of network communications and local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) operations, and has a demonstrated ability to independently work on complex assignments.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government Network Management is absolutely necessary.
- Experience with Active Directory, Identity and Access Management, Yellowdog Updater Modified, Salt, Domain Name Service, ACAS, Citrix, Windows Server Update Services and Host Base Security System.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 5 years of experience.
- Qualified IA personnel IAW DoDD 8570/DoDD 8140.
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret if required by the contract.
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.