The Intelligence Group in Leidos has an opportunity for a Sr. HR Business Partner to support an Operation to be determined. The Sr. HR Business Partner will work at the operation level to understand the business and how to drive workforce initiatives that lead to business success. The Sr. HR Business Partner will access and analyze workforce data and metrics; presenting analysis and insights Op leadership on drivers and trends. They will lead and drive projects and initiatives at the Operation level with focus on training and development, inclusion and diversity, employee engagement, as well as being a key contributor to Group level projects. The Sr. HR Business Partner will be a key voice to members of the Op leadership team, participating in Op business rhythms, preparing executive briefings and providing direction to leaders on the execution of HR projects and initiatives. They will be a key participant on new business efforts, identifying risks and contributing to HR win strategies. In addition, may support a client base of geographically dispersed programs, managers and employees.
- Provide HR project leadership and guidance to support the overall mission and HR service delivery for a complex organization with employees both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Collaborate to anticipate business requirements and develop strategic plans to support the achievement of current and future objectives
- Partner with the HR Centers of Excellence to ensure effective alignment to achieve goals and organization results. Plan, communicate, execute and support HR initiatives including talent management, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, training, performance management, salary planning, training, etc.
- Provide HR leadership to support large proposal wins with program execution (i.e. incumbent captures)
- Partner with new business capture teams and participate in bid reviews, bid risk reviews, and proposal teams on HR risks and win strategy
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Will typically have 12-15 years of relevant experience including 6+ years leading projects
- Must have broad HR expertise and strong business acumen, well-versed in data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively and influence senior leader decisions
- Proven ability to think strategically, provide direction, manage multiple projects and execute in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- International program and expatriate population experience
- New business experience: capture, proposal and new program implementation
- Advanced user of Microsoft product suite with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Active Secret clearance or the ability and willingness to acquire a Secret or above level clearance
- Experience partnering with technical leaders
- Labor relations experience
- Knowledge of Workday
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.