Our Defense team at Leidos has a fantastic opportunity for a GEOINT Lead who will be based at Ft. Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate will support our G37 TREX program which provides mission critical Training and Exercise support to Army organizations worldwide.
- Accountable for all aspects of the Task Oversight functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff
- Manages the hands-on, day-today accountability of GEOINT Instructors
- Assists PM in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, are capable and maintain their job currency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline and 8 to 12 years of Operational experience as an Army MOS 35G or 350G or other service equivalent school.
- Graduate of NIAC or GITP Graduate of NGA College Instructor Training Course
- Demonstrated proficiency in all GEOINT applications, including SOCET, Remote View, ERDAS, FMV, GMTI
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers and subordinates
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.