The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Level Crisis Management Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advising the Mission Studies & Activities on key developments related to crisis management and assisting NIM teams with AORs involving a variety of international security crises.
- Supporting decision making and special projects on crisis management issues.
- Developing crisis management processes for government review and approval.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address crisis management matters.
- Supporting decision making and special projects on intelligence integration.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
- 10 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
- 5 year working with or in the IC/DoD crisis management AOR.
- Serve as senior strategist and policy analyst on crisis management issues
- Identify, research, and draft policies, plans, and strategies on crisis management
- Support all aspects of strategic plan development, coordination and maintenance
- Engage with senior and working-group level mission partners across the IC and USG; facilitate, track, and de-conflict disparate views and perspectives
- Develop continuity documents, critical information needs lists, workflow charts, standard operating procedures, checklists, and training guides
- Develop white papers and briefs for executive audiences and customers; disseminate data to those with a mission "need to know"
- Assist in creation and implementation of strategy to recruitment, maintain, and train personnel to fill mission needs
- Breakdown complex problems and develop a range of options and preferred courses of action
- Support outreach initiatives that enhance intelligence integration efforts on crisis management; produce summaries of activities
Arrange meetings, escort visitors, produce meeting summaries, and track after actions items
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.