Leidos is hiring an Information Operations SME in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The SME will advise and assist JIOWC, CCMDs, services, and Joint Staff with identifying, reviewing, documenting, developing and refining IO assessment processes, methodologies, concepts and policies; supporting quality checking quarterly and annual IO reports; modeling the information environment; reviewing, developing, and maintaining a Joint IO Assessment Framework; interacting with IO assessment community of interest concerning IO assessment related events and working groups.
This position will include some travel to various locations.
- AA/AS with 4+ years of experience OR BA/BS and 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR 6+ years prior related professional work experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- 8+ years’ experience in IO deliberate, crisis action, adaptive planning and operational assessment, and the Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES) planning process (JOPP).
- 8+ years’ experience in assessing external/internal tasking validity, advocating courses of action (COA) for tasking, and ensuring required actions are completed, personnel shall have demonstrated ability to interface with higher level management or organizations.
- 5+ years’ experience in at least one of the geographic and functional CCMD Areas of Responsibility (AOR) and shall have a broad understanding of global issues impacting or affecting these AORs.
- 5+ years’ experience in soliciting, assembling, organizing data and presenting results in support of visitors, meetings, and reports.
- Must be able to interface and advocate JIOWC wide issues with representatives of JCS, DDGO, other government agencies, and JIOWC customers to identify requirements and brief the results of their analyses.
- Knowledge of a wide range of DOD concepts, principles, operations, laws, regulations, programs, and practices; knowledge of a wide range of Assessment concepts, principles, operations, laws, regulations, programs, and practices; knowledge of a wide range of IO concepts, principles, operations, laws, regulations, programs, and practices; and practical knowledge of IO Assessment education, readiness, and budget execution concepts, principles, operations, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.