The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a System Administrator in our Aurora, Colorado office. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience in a challenging and dynamic setting. This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
- Maintain server rooms with Windows, VMWare, and Linux servers
- Oversee user account management, administration, access/controls and support
- Manage the installation and configuration of workstations and peripherals
- Perform Kernel parameter and disk partition modification
- Maintain client-server support, software and hardware upgrades, network administration troubleshooting, and shell script programming.
- Provide regression testing on new software releases
- Perform periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph required
- Typically requires BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Current DOD 8570 certification applicable to the position (typically Security+)
- This position requires experience with both LINUX and WINDOWS System Administration
- Active Directory, Exchange, and Cisco networking experience required
- A minimum of 5 years system administration experience with computer systems
- Experience maintaining Windows, VMWare, and Linux servers
- Proven computer hardware troubleshooting Skills (Server/Workstation/Printers/Etc)
- Virtualization experience (VMware vCenter, ESXi, KVM)
- Understanding of information security principles and practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Systems Administration
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.