The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Civil Engineer to provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) located in Kansas City, MO.
The ideal candidate will support the daily operations of the FAA Central Service Area (CSA) Engineering Services Team.
Duties include the following:
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off airport grounds.
- Design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads.
- Review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads.
- Construction oversight of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Prior FAA experience desired.
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Civil Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.