At Leidos we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape, impacting the world.Leidos is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our community. One of the many reasons why we were named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies and top places to work.
Leidos is seeking a collaborative and forward leaning Project Manager who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. The Project Manager will serve as the primary interface between the Program Manager, the prime contractor and the government for required project status information, tasking, risk management, coordination, staffing, scheduling and problem resolution. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one or more areas
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and experience building trusted relationships
- Demonstrates professional behavior, including displaying emotional intelligence and the ability to have effective interpersonal interactions/conversations
- Has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Effectively leverages the experience of and working successfully with other subject matter experts
- Knowledge of industry practices, and ability to apply advanced principles and concepts
- Experience providing effective feedback and peer review of work products/deliverables
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 2+ years of experience as a team lead or leading projects or major tasks/work-stream
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Experience as a DPM on a small program
- Experience as a Project Manager on a multi-faceted project
- ITIL Foundations certification
- PMP certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.