Health Growth Solutions (HGS) is our Innovation team that performs Research & Development projects and builds new Leidos differentiated solutions to solve ‘real-world’ problems. The activities we perform include but are not limited to performing Proof of Concepts, Vendor Solution Assessments, building differentiated Leidos solutions and deploying them to pilot customers.
Core Key Responsibilities include
- Designing, building, supporting & optimizing AWS solutions in both GiovCLoud & Commercial environments
- Writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins and Kubernetes (EKS)
- Using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- Working with services like EC2, S3, Kafka / MSK, mongoDB Atlas, KMS, EMR
- Building and maintaining cloud-native applications
- Installing and configuring different application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic
- Configuring tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- 12+ years experience in Infrastructure / Cloud Engineer or Technical Architect roles
- Health and /or Federal / Government domain experience an advantage
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- AWS Associate or Professionals Certified e.g. Developer, Solution Architect, DevOps Engineer
- College Degree in engineering or relevant industry certification
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes
- Resilient with the ability to find innovative ways around against road blocks
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to explore and pick up new technologies and concepts
- Can work in an iterative way starting with ambiguity and loosely structured requirements
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.