The Leidos/NISC IV program has an opening for a Program Analyst in Washington, DC.
This program analyst position will support the National Engineering Support (NES) Group on the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC) with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The program analyst will primarily handle planning and operational integration of systems in the areas of program and project planning and execution.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, utilize, and maintain information systems to improve information exchange about project and schedule requirements. Systems can include, but may not be limited to databases, Knowledge Sharing Networks (KSN), Microsoft Teams and other information technology systems or platforms designed to facilitate the exchange of information.
- Provide support to NES in Microsoft Office tools- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, Access, OneNote and Outlook
- Maintain a wide variety of financial or other records (stored both manually and electronically). Systems can include, but may not be limited to PRISM, DELFI, CASTLE, OPPM Cuff records, etc.
- Create procurement requests in PRISM
- Assist originators in planning, developing, consolidating, and coordinating directives from draft to final form including completion and distribution, maintaining case files and a directives library, and updating directives.
- Coordinate travel and research materials in response to requests for information; establish and maintain a comprehensive filing system for NES.
- Create and review Travel Authorizations and Travel Vouchers in the E2 Travel Solutions system.
- Schedule phone bridges and online meetings (ZOOM, Skype, Microsoft Teams etc.), and reserve conference rooms as requested.
- Draft documents, such as Implementation and Strategy Planning Document (ISPD) Memoranda, and other official correspondence for management review and approval.
- Produce meeting minutes’ transcriptions as requested.
- Support the procurement of office supplies as requested through PRISM and documenting the organization's supply requirements.
- Maintain NES employee leave/travel attendance charts on the KSN website(s) or share drives as required.
- Prepare NES employee Mid-Year, End of Year accomplishments and evaluation forms for management use.
- Set-up conference rooms and meetings with correct IT/AV equipment and electronic and hardcopy presentations prior to meeting activity as required.
- Set-up recordings of meetings with FAA Administrative Voice Enterprise Services (FAVES) for meetings, along with preparing minutes of meetings and distributing copies of the minutes to the attendees.
- Maintain log files for correspondence actions for NES.
- Coordinate correspondence responses with the NES management team, AJW-2, and Management Services (AJG) organizations
- Coordinate with Management Services on office preparation for new and temporary employee onboarding and cubicle set up.
- Contact Management Services for and secure inventory of new/replacement keys for offices in FOB10A.
- Assist in creating Adobe Connect/MS Teams instructions document(s) to distribute to NES team as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly effective at accomplishing the above tasks while also implementing creative solutions to unexpected situations that may arise. This candidate must be highly proficient at managing multiple tasks at once and communicating progress to achieve expected deadlines. Additionally, this candidate will have a keen sense for process improvements and act as a self-starter to implement these changes. Maintaining active communication with team members to efficiently accomplish tasks and receiving real-time feedback to implement effectively are vital to this role; therefore, strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. A successful program analyst will actively build professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience working within KSN(SharePoint) sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex procedural problems, identify root causes, and provide solutions
- Independent worker; able to deliver products with minimal or no supervision
- Must obtain a Public Trust clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.