Leidos currently has an opening for an Warehouse clerk to work at the US Army Natick Soldier Systems Center (NSSC) in Natick, MA. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight of shipping and receiving of IT assets. Duties may include using computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting as well as receiving incoming materials or preparing materials for shipment. The candidate will coordinate with and pick up new equipment from the NSSC warehouse, de-process equipment (unbox, label, inventory) and stage new items in equipment cages. Pickup and drop of equipment with the local NEC for computer imaging as directed. Track tickets for New Hardware Requests and Turn In Requests.
- Coordinate with end users for equipment pickup and drop off and forms are signed and tracked for all transactions.
- Submit corresponding transfers in the inventory system (ADP) for all transactions.
- Conduct 100% inventory of all IT assets each month.
- Report missing items in accordance with DoD Standards.
- Coordinate turn in of equipment.
- Keep IT Acquisition manager aware of inventory levels for new purchase requirements.
- HS Diploma and preferable 2-4 years’ experience.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple actions at any given time
- Ability to lift over 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Ability to drive a forklift (5K) – can provide training and license but past experience a plus.
- Prior experience with inventory control a plus.
External referral eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.