Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference!
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
- Setup , monitor, train, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with web conferencing tools including but not limited to: Zoom, Zoom.Gov, OR Zoom for Business, Skype for Business, WebEx Team Meeting, and Adobe Connect.
- Operates video conferencing equipment.
- Provides remote training as needed on video conferencing platforms including Zoom, WebEx, Skype, MS Meetings.
- Schedules video conferencing sessions and trouble-shoots video conferencing issues with users.
- Records video conference sessions as needed and uses Camtasia to capture, edit and caption recorded video as needed.
- Trains users on Camtasia as necessary.
- Ensure all conference/meeting room equipment is functioning properly and in good order.
- Assist users of conference/meeting room equipment to resolve network and connectivity issues as needed.
- Utilizes knowledge of Crestron equipment to ensure all video conferencing and schedule panel equipment is configured and functioning according to specifications.
- Updates GAL (Global Address List) with new information related to conference/meeting rooms as necessary.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite 5 days a week in Washington, DC (once temporary Pandemic Remote work is over OR when asked to return in the office).
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- 2+ years demonstrated ability to set up and disable Zoom accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to train over 100 users in all aspects of two or more of the following applications: Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams, WebEx.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve issues with web conferencing tools. (including but limited to: audio, video issues/resolving issues, monitor issues).
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in all aspects of Adobe Connect (i.e. to set up, monitor meetings, training users, troubleshoot issues and resolve issues).
- Have a Bachelor’s degree OR additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Able to describe differences between basic and licensed accounts, and advantages and disadvantages of each platform.
- Video editing/detailed experience (including adding audio, animations, and conversions to mp4).
- Demonstrated use of Camtasia and other video editing tools.
- Must be a US Citizen upfront.
- Able to obtain a Public Trust.
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred.
- Certified Help Desk / trainer preferred but not required.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.