- Preparation of weekly cash report and bank reconciliation
- Process staff expenses claims (to liaise with the outsource vendors on the staff claims processing)
- Handle invoices and payment for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Handle intercompany recharges, payment and confirmation
- Assist in the month end close reporting and update of audit schedules
- Assist in the statutory audit documentation
- Filing administration
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Holder of a Diploma in Accounting or above, LCCI LEVEL III or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in Accpac, Hyperion and MS Office application is preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Responsible, independent, well organized and with multi-tasking skills
- Willing to take up challenges, able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 3 years of experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.