DC3’s mission is to deliver superior D/MM lab services, cyber technical training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: information assurance (IA) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP), law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI), document and media exploitation (DOMEX), and counterterrorism (CT).
Located in Linthicum, Maryland, DC3 components serve the DoD and other U.S. Federal agencies throughout the world. The DC3 organization consists of a mix of military, civilian, and contractor support personnel. The DC3 environment is dynamic and constantly evolving which contributes to priorities frequently changing.
Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate for this Key Personnel position for the DC3-DCFL Contract. This is a leadership position supporting the DC3 Computer Forensics Laboratory (CFL). The CFL supports Digital Multi-Media (D/MM) forensic examinations, device repair, data extraction, and expert testimony for DoD agencies Support intrusion and malware analysis.
This position will be co-located with the DC3-DCFL customer in Linthicum, MD. This is a full time position that must work at the customer location and no telework is allowed.
This candidate will have overall Technical and Supervisory responsibilities for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DC3/DCISE) component of DC3, reporting directly to the DC3-DCFL Program Manager. This team will support DC3 with assisting Defense Industrial Base (DIB) companies to safeguard DoD content and intellectual property residing on or transiting their unclassified FEDSIM is a Client Support Center housed within GSA, FAS, AAS 4 networks. The team will develop and share actionable threat products, and perform cyber analysis, diagnostics, and remediation consults for DIB Partners; support DCISE pilot programs; develop, plan, and execute DIB company outreach and engagement events; and support and improve standard, repeatable process in accordance with the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Services level 3 (CMMI SVC 3).
- An active Top Secret/SCI Clearance is required.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical efforts and supervising teams supporting intelligence analysis requirements in the area of all-source cyber analysis and reporting.
- Experience with scanning tools (i.e. VirusTotal) to conduct suspicious file scanning; performing queries, pivoting on indicators, and malware analysis on characteristics (MD5, SHA1, file size, file name, file paths, etc.)
- Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis, and threat actor knowledge.
- Experience conducting malware and network analysis, identifying protocols, persistence mechanisms, encoding techniques and encryption and how they are used by APT threat actors.
- Experience leading and training cyber fusion analysts in malware analysis and generating intelligence reports for review by Government leadership and agency executives.
- Demonstrated project management experience (e.g. responsible for handling project scope, cost, resources, risk, and schedule).
Prior experience supporting the DCISE component of the DC3-DCFL Contract.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.