Leidos has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support our team in Reston/National Capital Region. In this role, you will lead all aspects of day-to-day organizational and workforce management to support staffing/recruiting requirements for Airborne Solutions Operations in Defense. The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage a team of 6 direct reports. This position is based out of Reston/DC but remote/ telework will be considered.
● Plan, organize, direct, and control employment and staffing policy/program execution and manage the overall resources to insure a timely/quality response to internal customer needs
● Responsible for selection and training of staff
● Provide metrics and reporting to their operational leader on a regular basis
● Manage recruiting operations and overall implementation of new recruiting tactics and recommend process improvements
● Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience, including minimum 4 years of proven successful track record of managing Talent Acquisition teams across multiple locations and business areas in the Defense, DOD, or similar industry (additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree)
● Strong understanding of analytics, able to create reports from multiple sources of data and utilize them to design and execute on solutions
● Demonstrated experience in driving recruiting strategies
● Demonstrated analytical aptitude to support metrics development and management proven track record of leading high performance teams
● Knowledge of employment branding strategies and candidate management techniques
● Savvy in usage of social media to attract passive candidates and build pipeline
● US citizenship is required as this position requires the ability to obtain a clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.