Are you ready for new mission?
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Command Language Program Manager at Fort Meade, MD
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Develop and manage a robust Command Language Program encompassing soldiers of various Military Occupational Specialties, languages, dialects and skill levels.
- Track, direct and manage the execution of remedial, enhancement and Significant Language Training Events. Develop individual training plans and skills based training across all Command supported languages and intelligence disciplines.
- Develop and produce reoccurring and custom reports detailing proficiency levels, training and testing events.
- Ensure individual solider records are updated to include changes in pay, proficiency or other language related activities.
- Minimum of a 2-year degree
- Two years of experience as a Command-level or INSCOM Major Subordinate Command CLPM, either as a civilian or through a military duty
- Graduate of ATRRS Class designator 00ZZ, Command Language Program Manager 40-hour Course taught at Monterey, California
- Knowledge of Army and INSCOM Language Management Systems, language acquisition and instructional programs, and crypto linguistic, interrogation, HUMINT, and counterintelligence operations
- Basic knowledge of DoD and U.S. Government intelligence agencies, doctrine, programs, policies, operations, methodology, governing laws, and governing regulations in order to successfully review, coordinate, and make recommendations regarding language training programs in support of intelligence operations
- General knowledge of etymology and comprehensive experience with adult language enhancement programs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Native fluency in a foreign language
- Graduate of OR Military Language Instructor at the Defense Language Institute (DLI), Monterey California
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.