Health Growth Solutions (HGS) is our Innovation team that performs Research & Development projects and builds new Leidos differentiated solutions to solve ‘real-world’ problems. The activities we perform include but are not limited to performing Proof of Concepts, Vendor Solution Assessments, building differentiated Leidos solutions and deploying them to pilot customers.
Key Responsibilities include
- Implementing / configuring interoperability products to connect to Cerner and other EMR / Health Provider systems
- Building, installing, and configuring product interfaces
- Facilitating integrating, troubleshooting and resolving system interface issues
- Supporting testing activity
- Performing data migrations
- Supporting build and configuration of data exchange platforms
- Designing & building solutions to meet requirements
- Supporting HL7 FHIR integration using APIs and SMART on FHIR applications
- Configuring cloud native integration services
- Performing upgrades to and configuring integration & data exchange platforms
- Writing ETL program code/logic according to predefined specifications
- 2+ years experience performing Cerner and other EHR system integrations
- 3+ years of programming experience and Linux command line experience
- Background as an Integration / System Engineer
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes
- Resilient with the ability to find innovative ways around against road blocks
- Can work in an iterative way starting with ambiguity and loosely structured requirements
- Thrive in fast paced, high change environments
- Can work independently
- College Degree in engineering or relevant industry certification. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- BS degree and / or 5 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.