The Leidos NISC III team is seeking a Real Estate Project Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team.
Provides expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements. Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis. Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters' organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs. Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Provide project management support, working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on issue identification and resolution, and developing and updating briefing materials for stakeholders in the technical space, land, housing, and out-grant portfolios.
- Provide support to the FAA Program Manager at FAA Headquarters, as well as the Technical Leads in Western, Central, and Eastern Service Areas.
- Conduct/manage interactions with real estate stakeholders to develop, oversee, and/or execute complex realty projects, monitor project performance to develop and propose recommendations to address challenges, document best practices for the team and produce accurate and well organized deliverables on schedule.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- BS/BA Degree in Real Estate, Project Management or related field and 6 years of related work experience or Masters' Degree and 4 years of related experience in:
- Management of client relationships, including communications, meeting management, training and facilitation of vision development.
- Development creative approaches to manage realty projects and provide analytical, technical, consultative, and/or strategic business support to FAA customers during project planning and throughout the lease acquisition and space delivery process ensuring that lease projects comply with all applicable policy and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of a wide range of real estate principles, concepts and practices as well as a good understanding of the real estate market to interpret and adapt processes and procedures to meet unique real estate goals and objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- FAA or other government agency project management experience.
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of associated real estate and project management software applications i.e., CoStar, Boma EER, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Knowledge of FAA's tools and systems i.e., REMS, Delphi, Prism, RPFMT
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.