Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking an Access Manager to support our NORAD USNORTHCOM customer. In this role, you will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, problem and change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Cyber Security Lead, with regular interaction with the Cyber Security Manager and government POCs.
Location: This position will be full time, on-site, Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance: You must hold a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain Top Secret SCI.
- Responsible for all NORAD/USNORTHCOM Access Management Capabilities across multiple enterprise networks, to include:
- Approval, creation, modification, and deletion of Elevated Accounts
- Oversight of all domain, network and application accounts
- Tracking and maintenance of Elevated Rights
- Development of processes and documentation to support all Access Management requirements
- Service Account management, including creation, modification, deletion and tracking
- Participate in the Change Approval process to ensure compliance with access management processes and procedures
- Perform Local Registration Authority duties under the U.S. Airforce NEATS program to support DoD PKI/PKI requirements
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting of Key Access Management metrics
- Provide assistance for other Cyber Security tasks, including vulnerability management, Endpoint Security deployment, orders and compliance monitoring, and log analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 plus years relevant experience or High School and 6 plus years' experience.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT II (CompTIA Security+ ce) certification or equivalent
- Current Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server environments
- Experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings
- Experience recommending additional security requirements and safeguards
- Familiarity with NORAD/USNORTHCOM systems
- DoD 8570 IAM II Certification
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Experience with Windows PowerShell and BASH scripting
- Understanding of the Principals of Role Based Access Management
- Experience with HBSS, ACAS and SIEM tools
- Experience in development of end user operating manuals and documentation
- Experience in training of end users in Operating System and SW application installation and operation
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.