Leidos is seeking a FP&A Analyst to join the National Solutions Operation (NSO) which generates ~$550M+ in annual sales within our Intelligence Group. The selected individual will be a key contributor of operation-wide financial analysis and reporting. In this role, you will provide financial reports, analysis, forecast modeling and other financial support as required. Position interfaces regularly with Senior Managers and Functional Directors.
- Monitor revenue, expenses, rate performance, and other key metrics, highlighting any trends and investigating causes of unexpected variances to forecast each period
- Help to prepare monthly and quarterly financial review presentations for Senior Leadership
- Forecast consolidation and analysis
- Maintain and improve upon forecast models
- Review facility allocations each period and resolve any updates needed
- Coordinate with functional departments for any financial data requested
- Adhoc reporting and analysis requests as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting field and 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience with planning and business intelligence tools
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
- Detailed oriented with problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient in Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Business Intelligence tools, and Costpoint a Plus
- Government contracting industry experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.