Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group is seeking a Cloud Administrator to work with our team on the newly awarded SBNAB contract. This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC). This position works out of the Adelphi, MD location and requires an active U.S. DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance to qualify.
• Develop, configure, implement and manage systems
• Resolve and provide assistance about system problems
• Manage and upgrade operating systems
• Monitor and analyze the capabilities and performance of systems
• Document systems infrastructure for the convenience of the users
• Maintain system security strategies, policies, and procedures
• Implement Amazon web services solutions
• Brainstorm creative cloud solutions
• BS and 4-6 years of prior relevant experience; Master’s with 2-6 years of relevant experiene or 12+ yrs of experience w/o a degree
• Must hold an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
• Must hold a minimum of CompTIA A+, Network+ or SSCP industry certification
• 1+ year of experience in IS with specific focus on application administration.
• 1+ year of experience with systems administration in a Linux environment including shell script development and debugging.
• 1+ year experience with systems administration on Windows 2008, 2012 and/or 2016 server.
• 1+ year technical experience/knowledge of installation, configuration, and security of server environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills & communications skills.
• AWS Cloud Certifications
• Security+ (CE)
• Cloud and Virtual Infrastructure management and administration experience across multiple platforms such as VMWare, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
• Experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CloudFormation, S3, etc.)
• Understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.