Leidos is seeking an Organization Development (OD) Consultant to join the Leadership Development and Organization Effectiveness team in Human Resources. This individual will manage our enterprise high performing team process, including conducting intake and consulting with internal clients to help diagnose the root cause of team issues. This individual will also revamp our 360 Assessment process and conduct individual debrief sessions of 360 feedback with our leaders. In addition, this role will provide consulting, coaching, and facilitation to our internal lines of business and support organizational culture initiatives.
The Organization Development Consultant will help develop, implement, and enhance enterprise-wide high performing team and leadership development programs in collaboration with internal leaders and external vendors, and provide leadership, learning, and organization development consulting and facilitation to various Groups/Functions. Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, manage, implement, track, and evaluate high performing team development and training programs, including conducting target audience needs analysis and soliciting stakeholder input. May also design program learning objectives in cooperation with Subject Matter Experts (SME); develop criteria, and select vendors for leadership development programs or technical training programs
- Write communications and develop project plans for rolling out high performing team and 360 feedback program enhancements
- Facilitate meetings, focus groups, and intake for multiple high performing team requests, and conduct individual leader and team interventions, including 360 Feedback debriefs
- Act as the OD consultant for enterprise projects, conduct culture assessments and other organization effectiveness interventions
- Conduct intake with internal clients to determine and validate requirements and where needed, leverage external vendors to provide solutions that meet client and enterprise goals
- Serve as a liaison to line HR VPs to conduct needs assessment, collaborate with Talent Development colleagues, and develop solutions to advance our people and business strategy
- Develop project plans and meet deadlines to support smooth execution of programs
- Partner internally with senior leadership, internal clients, and HR colleagues to help ensure desired outcomes are met
- Develop and deliver complex Microsoft PowerPoint briefings on program progress to a wide range of senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years related experience; or Masters degree with 6-8 years related experience
- Experience in organization development, high performing teams, 360 Feedback, and leadership development
- Coaching skills to debrief 360 Feedback
- Good analytical, systems thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong consulting and facilitation skills and demonstrated experience partnering with HR and Line team members to develop solutions to execute the people and business strategy
- Strong program and project management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and strong team collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels internally and externally
- Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, event and engagement management tools (such as CVENT), and learning and content management systems (such as Workday Learning)
- Certification in Organization Development/Change Management/Systems Thinking/Leadership Development/KF360
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect certification and KF360 (or other Leadership Assessments)
- Ability to obtain ICF Certification or equivalent coaching experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.