Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for FP&A Director, who will lead the forecasting process re-engineering initiative in corporate FP&A team. In this role, you will support Corporate planning and reporting from a functional program management perspective and be a critical part of the finance transformation initiative for financial planning and analysis. You will serve as the central point of contact for design decisions and handle the overall day to day for the project.
- Act as the program manager for the forecasting re-engineering initiative, day to day accountability for the project
- Coordinate socialization and approvals from the business leaders and stakeholders of the projects.
- Identify key issues requiring resolution by project sponsors and ensuring integration across the functional teams.
- Help review and provide quality assurance on work products, and help implement the areas identified for improvement in the short term and coordinate the roadmap for future improvements.
- Be the interface and ensure team integration for Leidos between group, functional POC’s and outside consultants
- Present project progress to executive leadership and act as the central point of contact for design decisions
- Guide development and deliverables to meet critical deadlines
- Review and provide quality assurance on work products
- Secure project SME’s to provide required project insights
- Lead the new forecasting technology implementation after completion of the process re-engineering study
- Partner with group, functional POC’s and outside consultants to collaborate on the future state of financial planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting field and 12+ years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis
- Knowledge of the Leidos forecasting process and tools
- Strong Analytical Abilities
- Open-minded and inclusive Leadership
- Excellent Communication Skills & Detailed Oriented
- Experience communicating and working with executives
- Change-agent, experience with large transformative projects
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.