Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group is currently seeking a Junior Systems Administrator to support the cyber information assurance efforts on our recently awarded SBNAB contract. This position provides Systems Engineering technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC). This position is located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and you must hold an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Maintain Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance on all security devices
• Support Risk Management Framework (RMF), especially Continuous Monitoring, analyze vulnerabilities, evaluate scans using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Security Center, remediation preparation, mitigation strategies, STIG Plan of Action and Mitigation (POA&M)
• Monitor, organize and work collaboratively in a technological environment to support an established collaborative work environment
• Support systems engineering efforts for new system development efforts or critical system enhancements and patches engineering and configuration management processes
• Support reinforce of adoption of best practices
• Develops functional requirements through interaction with end-users and coordinates with support teams on systematic enhancements or changes
• Identify and offer solutions to gaps in capabilities and visibility
• Promote and drive research and implementation of automation and process efficiencies
• BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
• Must hold active Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Must hold current DoD 8570 IATII Certification (Security+ or Higher)
• Demonstrated experience in systems administration and network operations
• Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity and privacy principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data
• Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining technical documents, analyses, and reports
• Experience with DoD and classified networks
• Experience with RMF
• Experience designing and managing high-availability services
• Experience with enterprises to include LINUX and cloud technologies
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-pasted environment and to work independently
• Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense, Cyber Kill Chain methodology, and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework
• Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.