Leidos is looking for a Counter Intelligence Analyst who can routinely handle confidential matters in support of sensitive activities, providing a broad spectrum of guidance within a strong team environment. The CI Analyst will perform a variety of critical operational support activities for a sensitive project. The position offers the opportunity to perform a mission relevant role in a program area that brings traditional and new approaches to a complex environment. The work requires attention to detail, the ability to thrive as part of a team, and leverage corporate databases. Most importantly, the candidate will need to be able to spot, assess, and evaluate counterintelligence vulnerabilities from both human and technical disciplines.
- Spot, assess and evaluate counterintelligence vulnerabilities
- Perform research using a wide variety of IC Specific databases
- Participate in mission planning, perform follow-up tasks, and monitor the status of actions
- Draft, write, edit, coordinate and finalize operational correspondence and official documents
- Set up, prepare for, coordinate and participate in VTC meetings
- Set up, support, and participate in meetings with all levels of personnel and management
- Document decisions, plans and procedures
- Prepare, coordinate, and present briefings on a wide variety of topics
- Assist other team members and managers with projects and tasks
- Domestic travel on occasion
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of experience with the sponsor organization
- 7+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community
- Familiarity with operational activities
- Ability to evaluate technical threats and perform intelligence assessments related to CI
- Excellent Interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on tasks decision making capability
- Computer/internet use and knowledge of appropriate industry practices
- Ability to successfully organize, document, execute, coordinate and track multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to sp[email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.