This position will support Leidos Innovation, National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NICS) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Office of AeroNAV Services, Chart Automation and Innovation (AJV). This position requires a program analyst who will apply AJV processes to satisfy assigned duties and responsibilities, oversee the operational aspects of Contract requirements. The position will have significant impact on the program's operational accomplishments, and will be responsible for specific processes within the program. This position requires a Senior Program Analyst who will apply processes and procedures from Leidos to satisfy the FAA standards while overseeing the operational aspects of ongoing projects, and serve as liaison between Leidos Staff and Management. The successful candidate will Coordinating with all appropriate SSMC4, MMAC and other FAA offices for the accomplishment of their respective tasks. The successful candidate will work independently to support the objectives of the assigned projects.
- Training such as monitoring and managing the timely completion of all Leidos and FAA required courses.
- Control and manage document flow by maintaining suspense, routing general documents, email messages, correspondence, meeting minutes, individual mail, newsletters, directives, read files, etc. Create and perform maintenance and update Work Authorization Documents (WADS), Work Plans for various teams and upload documents to Share Point libraries.
- Maintain calendar for scheduling and utilization of organization training and conference rooms. Schedule appointments. Preparing materials for meetings and conferences and may be required to attend meetings and record minutes.
- Prepare travel-related documentation in Concur such as travel orders, advances, itineraries, and vouchers. Make travel arrangements with contract provider.
- Prepare program-related correspondence, documents, reports, forms, briefing packages, brochures, and requests in accordance with FAA/AJV guidelines. Performance requires the use of the following software: Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and SharePoint. The software and data will be manipulated on networked desktop personal computers.
- Providing human resources and administrative support in liaison with teammates to include, but not be limited to: assisting the Management team with recruiting by providing timely and accurate job postings for all vacancies and new positions. Onboarding and off boarding staff, monitoring and managing the timely completion of all Leidos and FAA required courses, conducting employee orientations, coordinating employee travel, assisting in administering benefits, and helping to develop policies and procedures other miscellaneous administrative duties as required.
- Working directly with FAA security to assist in helping new employees obtain and maintain PIV and building access credentials.
- Excellent communications with team members, both Leidos staff and the FAA, are essential to the position's responsibility to provide process solutions.
Typically requires a High School diploma or equivalent and 4 or more years of prior relevant experience,
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Project.
Must have excellent customer service and communication skills necessary to interact with Senior and Executive level management, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
Must be able to multi-task, tracking project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues, and project documentation processing/archiving between multiple teams simultaneously.
Experience with Human Resources policies and procedures.
Experience in supporting operations within Government Contracts.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.