Leidos is excited about our continued work with a Federal law enforcement agency. We are seeking a Requirements Analyst in Fairfax, VA, to support the development and maintenance of DOJ applications and infrastructure.
The Requirements Analyst must have the ability to work in an environment where creativity and adaptation to change is required, have good verbal and written communication skills to coordinate with co-workers, team leads, and program management at various levels. Daily tasks will include: requirements gathering, project planning, developing mockups, data analysis, code testing, coordinating user acceptance testing, assisting in ticket resolutions, participating in agile sprint activates, and coordinating across customer/virtual teams. A diverse set of skills will be required to resolve a complex and wide ranging set of problems.
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/combined education and/or certifications, and 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
The Requirement Analyst must possess:
- Ability to collaborate with project stakeholders, customer representatives, program management, and quality managers to define and document requirements
- Problem solving skills to break down software requirements into tasks for software developers
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Experience working inside Agile software lifecycle with the ability to be adaptable and have strong risk mitigation techniques
- The ability to communicate proficiently in person, on conference calls, in meetings both digital and otherwise, and through email is essential
- Must be able to translate complex technical concepts into plain English
- Master in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint
- Experience writing and editing training products and documents
- Desired experience: Previous work with the Department of Justice (DOJ)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.