The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multi-sourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Facilitate and schedule appointments, coordinate meetings and reserve conference space for personnel as well as performing meeting set-up and other coordination activities.
- Prepare interoffice correspondence and maintain administrative filing system.
- Prepare and maintain operating and desk procedures, methods, standards, policy memoranda and techniques concerning administrative procedures.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing e-mails to include taking action on each message and organizing priority of correspondence.
- Prepare, edit and/or conduct reviews for recurring and one-time reports, suspense items, date sensitive actions and correspondence.
- Ensure final documents are routed or mailed to the designated source(s) after receipt of all required concurrence/approvals.
- Handle domestic travel arrangements for staff who require business travel.
- Superior in Administrative Support.
- Competent with process improvement techniques and principles.
- Strong critical thinking and gap analysis abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills – brainstorms with other staff members for resolutions.
- Superior human interaction skills with the ability to meet and deal effectively with individuals of all levels inside and outside of the workplace.
- Superior planning, scheduling and coordinating skills working with management to create a smooth workflow and timely deliverables.
- Excellent special projects administrator skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional problems-solving skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalency.
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- US Citizen, Government contract requirement
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving abilities
- Detail oriented
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.