The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Maintains the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Defense Information System for Security (DISS), and internal personnel security databases.
- Tracks annual personnel security and other program training requirements and facilitates the completion of training requirements by all program personnel.
- Provides administrative support across all functional security areas to assure the maintenance of records, files, and prepares briefings and reports.
- Prepares Program Access Requests (PAR), badge requests, and processing System Authorization Access Requests (SAAR).
- Conducts annual document inventories, self- inspections, staff assistance visits at Government locations; prepares courier authorization letters and cards.
- Administers foreign travel/foreign contact program as it applies to office personnel; process and maintain Non-Disclosure agreements (NDAs), and SAP Forms.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner and a high sense of integrity, working in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits outstanding customer service and communication skills while interfacing daily with senior executives (SES), senior ranking military officers, and other military and civilian personnel internal and external to the customer’s organization.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and administrative procedures are followed for entrance into secured spaces; assist in performing entry/exit inspections, visit processing, and escorting.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalency. Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of team
- Ability to work both remotely and on site as needed
- Must be a US Citizen and have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.