We are looking for a User Engagement Specialist with experience with in techniques, tactics, and procedures and analytical tools, who will use their technical knowledge, experience, and customer-centric focus to conduct user engagement with analysts on a variety of software and programs.
This is a mission-driven opportunity to provide critical expertise to our Community and DoD Partners. The User Engagement Specialist will use their analytical tacit knowledge to help solve some of the most complex problems that face the Intelligence Community.
- Assist analysts that are in a remote or disconnected operational environments.
- Support an exciting and interesting mission in a dynamic team environment.
- Responsible for user engagement and interfacing with clients, briefing, and conducting program reviews of capabilities.
- Use a customer-centric approach to understand questions and issues, then determine the best method and approach to engage with analysts to convey knowledge that can be leveraged to answer mission requirements.
- Liaise with the community and user populations to ensure understanding of team capabilities and other analytic tools.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Expert level knowledge of analytic production and dissemination processes
- Expert level skills using web based analytic production and dissemination tools
- Expert level analytical tools knowledge
- Experience creating standardized intelligence products
- Experience with analytical deployment
- Experience with dynamically adapting to new analytical tools and emergent technologies
- Ability to communicate information to a senior executive audience in verbal or written formats
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.