The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a strong Senior Program Financial Analyst. The Senior Program Financial Analyst will report to the Program Finance Manager in support of the Next Generation Enterprise Network--Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract. The position will have a significant impact on the program’s start up. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions.
The SMIT contract will provide secure end-to-end Information Technology (IT) services to more than 400,000 hardware devices and 600,000+ users at over 1,600 Continental United States (CONUS) sites and over 82 OCONUS site across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East; constituting one of the largest combined networks in the world.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• EAC management, budgeting, forecasting, managing subcontractor hours, costs, and funding needs, as well as analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
• Work closely with Service Delivery Managers to build and maintain EACs, complete cost/staffing analyses, and aggregate data for program level views.
• Proposal surge support as needed to the proposal operations team as well as program invoicing, reporting, funding deliverables, and Financial Planning and Analysis activities.
• Work closely with the program team in support of program reviews & presentations and will have extensive interaction with both internal and external Customers/stakeholders.
• Evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years related, professional experience
• Comprehensive Program Finance experience; familiar with multiple contract types
• Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Must have strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience and government contracting experience
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
• The position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Contract Setup Processes
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
• Experience with all aspects of Earned Value Management (EVM) including development of the baseline, collection and analysis of cost performance data reports in order to identify cost, schedule, performance trends, and deviations including recommend corrective action. Participate in required review
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $106,000.00 - $143,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.