Leidos has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Engineer to support a task order on the Global Solutions Management - Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This position can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States.
The GSM-O II contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
In this role, you will:
- have oversight over the ROM and RFP process for the vendor maintenance agreement and contract quoting processes on proposals.
- work multiple ROM and proposal initiatives utilizing a combination of supply chain, financial background, and project management expertise.
- support securing program opportunities and on-contract growth.
- research and recommend cost effective purchase arrangements for maintenance agreements.
- own the request for quote process, which includes maintaining compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- be responsible for meeting cost savings targets
- conduct data analytics and analyze large data sets to price Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field w/ 4 years of related experience or Master’s Degree w/ 2 years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of creating complex solicitations, supporting proposals, conducting moderate complexity price and cost analysis, negotiating price/cost and price/cost-related terms.
- Experience supporting procurement, pricing or subcontracts, with a demonstrated history of developing RFQ’s and Proposals that comply with the FAR and source selection under tight time constraints with minimal guidance.
- Experience working with price analysis methodologies.
- Experience with MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, and writing queries a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.