Leidos is looking for a Business Analyst to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multi-sourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Identifies the need and drives the development and implementation for new and significant improvements to major processes.
- Develops a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology and documentation.
- Works and collaborates closely with key stakeholders to document the key business goals and objectives for a new or existing process.
- Prepares detailed requirement specifications in the form of user stories or functional requirement documents for the development teams.
- Participates in the agile software development process as a proxy for the process owner role to help facilitate progress, answer any questions and provide more detailed requirements as necessary.
- Collaborates with the development teams to produce any required documentation or communications that may be necessary in support of the project including project status, project roadmap, release plan, etc.
- Works closely with Q/A Analyst to develop test cases/scenarios and detailed acceptance criteria.
- Supports project delivery by working with the user community to document and coordinate user acceptance testing and training plans.
- Provides trend analysis reports and provides data for dashboard views.
- Leads the enhancement of existing dashboards and develop new reporting capabilities utilizing tools such as Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SQL as well as the full suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Accesses telephony system to extract call data and provide reports.
- Assists the Help Desk with problem and incident management.
- Assists with end user training as necessary.
- Provides knowledge in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts or in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Uses available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management’s quest for performance improvement to determine the most useful business solution.
- Implements a comprehensive management plan for each project and holds regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Determines and documents user requirements for business processes and abides by those requirements for future projects.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures.
- Provides expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and associated analytical tools.
- Strong use of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with data visualization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalency
- Four (4) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Ability to achieve Public Trust clearance
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
- ServiceNow or other ITSM experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.