Leidos is looking for a Data Analytics SME to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Research and Development Directorate (J9), Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE), inTransition program. The Data Analytics SME will manage and produce analytics reported for all aspects of the inTransition program.
The DHA PHCoE inTransition program is a critical program to provide a Transition Support Contact Call Center Program (operationalized by the name “inTransition”) to transitioning service members or veterans who are currently receiving psychological health care (i.e, mental health care or behavioral health care) and wish to receive care at their new destination or with a new provider in their same location, or wish to initiate psychological health care for the first time. This program will establish and maintain a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7) toll-free contact call support center that operates 365 days per year. Additionally, the inTransiton Call Center will be staffed by professionals who are trained and licensed to provide mental health care to bridge the transitional knowledge gap between identification and receipt of psychological health care services for a broad range of users, including Active Duty Service Members, Reserve Component, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Veterans and their family members.
- Devise data extraction exercises by building and executing queries in order to support various ad-hoc data requests
- Provide critical analytical support for program
- Calculate and report measure-specific benchmarks to build and support key metric and data requirements
- Perform quality measure analysis and reporting by utilizing required specifications
- Extract data and build reports that address the potential gaps in care to better serve our members
- Work in close liaison with a team of analysts, higher management and project stakeholders as well as other internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a Data Analytics Report which addresses each metric and time reporting requirement (to include an Annual Metrics Report, Quarterly Metrics Report, and Monthly Metrics Report.) The report will include analytic summaries (e.g. counts, minimum, maximum, mean, standard deviation) appropriate to the metic reported.
- Provide rapid responses to all ad-hoc inquiries (i.e. “hot taskers”) from the Government, to include those made by DHA, DoD, Congressional,and Executive Branch leadership.
- Provide data collection and reports in support of third party program evaluation efforts that support the activities of the PHCoE when so approved by the Government.
- Master’s degree plus 12 years or PhD plus 4 years of relevant experience in Biostatistics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
Experience in psychological health, behavioral health, military health. Former military experience or experience working with the military.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.