Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group is currently seeking a Web Administrator to support the cyber operations efforts on our recently awarded SBNAB contract. This position provides systems technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Web Administrator.
Location: Adelphi, MD
Clearance: Most hold an active Secret clearance to qualify. You must be eligible to obtain TS/SCI clearance following start.
• Assists in planning and implementation of Linux based security solutions across a variety of networks and environments.
• Works within a team supporting a technical project planning environment.
• Monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware, software, and network issues and coordinates with vendors for installation of such items as servers and switches.
• Monitors all activities of the network facilities and ensures high system availability
• Provides technical support in all customer interaction situations, including receipt of specifications, design, test, and response to service requests.
• Debugs and tests network, infrastructure and system inter-operability
• Provides initial implementation support of subscriber hardware to assure proper execution
• Provides resolution for system failures or degradations
• Provides RMF and accreditation efforts
• Supports projects and provides or maintains documentation as required
• B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years prior relevant experience or 4 additional years’ of experience in lieu of degree
• Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level II baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
• Candidate must possess an active Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain TS/SCI.
• In-depth knowledge of both Linux and Windows operating systems, networking, network protocols, databases, scripting languages, and some programming.
• Extensive knowledge of web technologies: PHP, CSS, CMS, Apache, Burp, Metasploit, etc.; keeping up with the latest vulnerabilities and versions of all these technologies, and keeping up with new technologies, products, and hacking techniques.
• Advanced level of technical knowledge and know-how.
• Has knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations.
• Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
• Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
• Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
• Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
• CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-pasted environment and to work independently
• Experience in a 24x7 environment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.