Leidos is seeking an IT Infrastructure Lead. Duties include providing technical oversight across the program and lead a team of System Administrators, System Engineers, Network Engineers, etc. The Systems Administration Support (SAS) team is responsible for O&M along with Engineering tasking for supporting ~14 Data Centers.
- Provide mentorship and hands on assistance to a crossfuntional IT team that provides O&M and Engineering services for:
- Networks (ie Fortinet Firewalls, Juniper Switches, DNS)
- Hardware (Dell laptops & Servers, HP, Cisco)
- Virtualization (vSphere ESXi, vCeneter, vRealize Operation Manager)
- Linux Administration (RHEL, CentOS, Ansible, Redhat Satellite
- Windows Administration (Windows Server, Windows 10, Active Directory, SCCM, SQL Server)
- Mcafee ePO (ENS, Drive encryption)
- Storage (Brocade, NetApp, PureStorage)
- Design, develop, or recommend integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected, participating with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs, and configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products/systems to detect computer and information security weakness.
- Support the project lifecycle for infrastructure and technology projects. Support inventory and procurement efforts. Support the development of Bill of Materials for budgetary quotes.
- Attend team lead sessions and act as a conduit with the program leadership team, to include weekly / monthly reporting, identification of employees for rewards and recognition, and participation in program planning/annual meetings such as the All Hands.
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 12 years of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ year of design, development, integration, implementation, operation and analysis of cyber security technologies.
- 4+ years administering network appliances, security appliances, Windows or Linux devices
- 4+ years managing a IT Infrastructure team .
- Strong attention to details, works well with direction.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and must be capable of the understanding, documenting, communicating and presenting technical issues in a non-technical manner to audiences with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Secret Clearance or TS/SCI (Interim Secret acceptable).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and successfully manage competing/changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience and formal leadership training
- Demonstrated experience in cyber security design, engineering and operations
- Experience with System Administration, Network Administration Network Security, Networking Standards, Network Protocols, NIST/FISMA standards and controls, SIEM platforms and security tools, Network Hardware Configurations
- Cyber Security Training or Certification (ie Securty+, Network+, SPLUNK, FireEye )
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800 53 series or ISO 27000 series documents
- Fairmont, WV;
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have at a minimum a Secret clearance or be able to obtain clearance before starting position
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.