The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Recruitment, Outreach for the Human Capital Office for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Maryland. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
Recruitment and Outreach:
- Assist in building a program to strengthen partnerships between the IC and entities such as 1st and 2nd generation American "heritage communities," academia and professional associations. Support the development of IC enterprise recruiting strategies and initiatives.
- Assist with planning and managing administrative tasks associated with IC Collaborative Recruitment events such as: planning events, coordinating funding, logistical and marketing actions.
- Carry out support functions of the IC Recruitment Committee (ICRC) to include close personal actions with the Recruitment and Outreach leads from the IC elements. Activities include long term scheduling of the meetings, identifying and researching topics for each monthly meeting; assigning points of contact for presentations; setting up the event to include access to the facility, meeting room preparation, developing and vetting the briefing before the IRIC, preparing briefing slides and ensuring proper documentation and read-ahead materials for all participants are distributed, following up on outstanding issues or tasking’s and the actual facilitation of the meeting.
- 5 years’ experience in recruitment and outreach.
- Bachelor's degree
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.