Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
- Monitor the security helpdesk inbox and phone on a rota basis between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri to provide timely 1st line security support, escalating queries that require specialist security support to the Security Service Centre Lead
- Provide recruitment advice to Human Resources and hiring managers regarding security related issues such as clearance eligibility, immigration status and right to work legislation
- Process pre-employment screening checks against the Cabinet Office Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
- Process applications for National Security Vetting
- Monitor employees’ Security and Immigration status, ensuring validity and facilitating renewals
- Perform vetting after care responsibilities such as supporting the completion of Change of Personal Circumstance, Annual Security Appraisal Forms and Aftercare Incident Reports
- Support visitor management processes for incoming and outgoing visits, including international visits
- Operate centralised security systems:
- Automated Access Control Systems (AACS)
- Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Security databases
- Produce and issue company badging
- Apply for and track Security passes Customer and other 3rd party establishments
- Support the Security Induction Process and other security education and awareness initiatives
- Deliver travel briefs for international travellers
- Process leavers from the business in line with security processes
- Maintain accurate security records within SharePoint
- Correctly adopt processes to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018
- Operate with discretion at all times
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.