The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for an Operations Administrator in the Virginia Beach, VA Program office. This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience in support of the U.S. Navy SURTASS program. In this mission, we provide personnel to the program ships maintained under the SURTASS program. The position reports to the SURTASS Operations Manager, working from the IUSS Operations Support Center on Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek.
- Provide critical enabling support to the SURTASS program by assisting the SURTASS Operations and Field Service Technician (FST) Managers with administrative tasks to include:
- Tracking and reporting employee Administrative requirements, Training, Certifications, and Qualifications
- Coordinating OCONUS travel document submission
- Coordinating quotas and payment for training courses
- Processing Common Access Cards (CAC) for all program employees
- In-processing new hires
- Building and maintaining employee and customer contact lists
- Correcting Timecard and expense report errors
- Preparing for Program Reviews
- Maintaining office supply locker
- Maintaining archive of Program Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL)
- Processing visit requests
- Other administrative tasking as may become necessary
- Must have a minimum of a High School diploma and 2-4 years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Highly organized; able to build and maintain archives of hard- and soft-copy files and communications
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance, position requires interim Secret to start.
- SURTASS program background
- Experience using Sharepoint or Microsoft Access
- Experience using Concur, Workday, and Deltek
- Experience coordinating OCONUS travel – submitting IATPs, APACS, ISOPREP, SPOT LOAs
- Familiarity with JPAS and/or DISS
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.