The Registrar position works as part of a team of registrars who are responsible for the enrollment and tracking of students, coordination and communication of enrollments with instructors, and status reporting on enrollment. This position acts as the central records facilitator for permanent academic information on current and prior students. This position may also assist with gathering information to respond to data calls and other administrative training support tasks (e.g., verification and support of graduation requirements and onsite support to ceremonies) to ensure the success of the training mission.
- Coordinate day-to-day support and operations of student enrollment requirements.
- Perform course registration for continuing and new students.
- Collect, compile, and analyze student training data and prepare reports for managers.
- Work closely with other programs and with program methodologists as requested.
- Monitor attendance patterns and provide timely and useful reports for managing student success.
- Communicate regularly with senior managers to plan, organize and track the growing curriculum.
- Review candidates for graduation to make sure all requirements for graduation are met and provide list of graduates to course directors and managers.
- Schedule classes and classrooms for multiple programs.
- Must currently hold and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Ability to support a flexible work schedule.
- Have a HS Diploma at least 5+ years of relevant experience in either administrative, record management, or program support/management.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and experience communicating with a wide variety of customers including senior managers.
- Highly organized worker with excellent customer service skills, intermediate or higher critical thinking skills, and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience properly handling personally identifiable information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, as well as SharePoint and/or other databases.
- Prior experience in training or as a Registrar.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.