The Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Deployment Operations Deputy Team Lead to support a program in Northern Virginia.
The Deputy Team Lead will assist the Team Lead in overseeing all efforts of the Deployment Operations Team. The Deputy Team Lead will work closely with all program Team Leads in order to maintain awareness and understanding of linguist skills, availability, and suitability for various external operational requirements. This position requires the use of problem solving techniques to address unique operational and personnel requirements that impact critical mission support.
The primary responsibilities for this position involve assessing current and emerging external operations trends to develop, maintain, and revise assignment planning that ensure continuous mission coverage. Additionally, the Deputy Team Lead will coordinate with and regularly brief program management regarding ongoing external operations, assist the Team Lead in addressing potential shortfalls, and proposing new strategies or shifts in current planning to address evolving requirements. The Deputy Team Lead will also be required to manage a number of program tasks that will support specific contract priorities.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 12-15 years of relevant operations and management experience, or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading diverse workforce at multiple locations
- Experience drafting and reviewing outgoing external operations-related traffic
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and procedures to program employees, partner organizations, and customer base
- Possess outstanding customer service skills in order to meet high demand requirements
- Self-starter that can establish priorities, resolve immediate issues, and coordinate with Team Leads and the Program Management Office on complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Experience working with linguists and language services support staff
- Familiar with organizational management, analysis, strategic thinking, and complex problem solving
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.